SAE Awards 2019
2019 marks the 14th anniversary of the SAE Awards, our acclaimed creative-media competition. Present your projects to the public and receive the recognition you deserve!
The annual SAE Awards honour outstanding media productions. Show us your best work and win for yourself and your alumni chapter or campus! The awards have established themselves as a springboard for participants, helping them succeed in a professional environment.
SAE Alumni Awards: Open to all.
SAE Students Awards: Open to all current SAE students (or 2019 graduates) at the diploma, bachelor, or master level. Submit your best project created during your studies at SAE.
“Now celebrating their 14th anniversary, the SAE Alumni Awards have become well established and prestigious throughout the creative industries. For the winners, this means additional kudos for their professional careers,” explains Björn Schmelter, Marketing Manager for the GSA region at SAE Institute. “Once again, we are excited to see what interesting entries will be submitted in this year’s competition.”
Submit your best project and take home one of the highly coveted trophies!
A panel of experienced judges from SAE Institute will evaluate all submitted projects.
- SAE Alumni Awards crystal trophy / SAE Student Awards trophy
- Paid trip* to the SAE Alumni Convention 2019, including seminar pass and access to exhibition, awards ceremony and legendary convention party.
- Honour and glory for yourself and your SAE campus!
* Please note that although this is an international competition, the SAE Alumni Association will only cover travel expenses for winners from countries that are officially supporting the SAE Awards. These are: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Greece, Spain, Italy, Sweden.
The ALUMNI categories for the SAE Awards are:
- Best Music Production
- Best Audio Production
- Best Film & TV Production
- Best Animation Production
- Best Game Production
The STUDENTS categories for the SAE Awards are:
- Best Audio Project
- Best Music Business Project
- Best Cross-Media Project
- Best Web Project
- Best Film & TV Project
- Best Animation Project
- Best Game Project
- Best VFX Project
Check the entry guidelines for students and the entry guidelines for Alumni, prepare your project and contact your SAE Alumni chapter president for submission … and save the date for this year’s awards ceremony at the SAE Alumni Convention in Cologne on October 11th, 2018.
Submission Deadline: July 31st, 2019