How to take part (Students)
The SAE Awards are the benchmark for creative excellence, highlighting inspired thinking and recognising outstanding production skills.
- The SAE Student Awards are open to all SAE students (current students or graduates from the past 12 months)
- All projects created as part of your SAE program can be submitted, but only one project per person and category. Please submit your project the same way you did during your studies (e.g. audio projects as WAV files, film projects as MOV files, game project as Windows installers, etc.). Team projects are welcome, too!
- The maximum file size is 2 GB (except Game Category). Please include the completed registration form (download-link below).
- If you have additional reference material (press kit, promo material, PR clips or pictures, etc.), please include them in the delivery.
- Your contact person for questions and for your submission: Your local SAE head instructor or SAE Alumni chapter president
- Deadline: July 31st, 2019
- A panel of experienced judges from SAE Institute will volunteer their time and expertise to carefully consider each submitted project. The judging panel will convene in August 2019. Winners will be contacted by email before the end of August 2019.
- Submissions are judged on quality, not quantity.
- The judges will consider the technical, creative and overall quality of your work with regards to your role(s) in the project.
Best of luck to all participants!
Your SAE Alumni Team