Progress your professional and career development with a unique postgraduate programme designed for the creative professional. Under new leadership of Dr Greg White, this programme is ideally suited to creative industry professionals who are working in the industry and want to distill their expertise into a formally recognised postgraduate qualification.
Key features of the programme are:
- Option for full-time or part-time study
- Online delivery with individual, expert learning advisors
- Recognition of your professional work experience as academic credit
- Individually tailored with a creative media major project
Visit our website to learn more about the SAE Online Master’s Programme.
Special Fee Offer
The cost for the Masters programme will be increasing from 5.500€ to 7.800€. But if you enroll prior to the 29th of February 2016 you will benefit from locking the fee in at 5.500€ (Full-Time or Part-Time).
We have scheduled webinars to explain the course structure and to answer your individual questions. The seats are limited, so make sure to secure yours before someone else does. Register now.
Available Webinar Dates:
- Tuesday 23rd February at 3:00pm EST
- Wednesday 24th February at 1:00pm AEDT
- Thursday 25th February at 2:00pm CET